Coaching Winning Performance
Length of program – 1 to 2 days
Successful coaching requires a unique combination of skills and behaviors on the part of the coach. Creating a coaching partnership based on trust and respect, and working with each person as an individual are the foundation of success.
This workshop focuses on the key aspects of successful coaching and influencing people to maximize their potential. Participants will learn how to coach employees to develop or acquire core competencies (knowledge, skills, behaviors) that will improve performance and increase productivity.
- Identify the primary skills and abilities needed for successful coaching
- Understand the benefits of developing coaching partnerships based on trust and respect
- Value the differences and subtleties within the coaching partnership
- Assess individual competencies
- Describe a successful coaching process
- Create a personal coaching plan
- Practice coaching and giving feedback