Turning Conflict into Opportunity
Length of program – 1 day
Organizational conflict is inevitable and should be viewed as “natural” in dynamic and complex business environments. Today’s diverse workforce almost guarantees a clash of values, expectations, likes, and dislikes. Turning Conflict into Opportunity will help individuals work harmoniously and collaborate to create highly productive interactions.
Participants will learn to resolve conflict effectively through increased awareness and understanding of the causes of conflict and the different conflict management styles. Managing conflict effectively will improve team performance and build more cooperative work relationships through personal growth and development. This course helps turn conflicts into opportunities for mutual gain.
- Recognize functional and dysfunctional conflict
- Accurately identify and specifically diagnose conflict
- Determine individual conflict management styles
- Confidently deal with conflict
- Resolve conflict in ways that strengthen teamwork